PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Our Services are not intended for children. You must be 21 years of age to use the Site and/or Services related to the Site. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a user is under age 21, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
What is Personal Information?
What Personal Information is Collected?
Information Automatically Collected. We and our third-party partners may automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we may log your computer operating system type, browser type, IP address, geolocation information, referring website from which you accessed the Site, pages you viewed on the Site, how long you spent on a page on the Site, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. We may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends and to learn more about the demographics of our users. We will not collect any location information that you do not volunteer or enable. We will delete any location information that you request to delete.
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits; and
- Compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interactions in order to offer better Site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Because each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s “Help Menu” to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your Site experience more efficient may not function properly or otherwise be available to you.
Storing your data on the browser:
We use session storage on our platform, which stores your data in the browser. The data will stay on the platform, until you close the session or the data is cleared from your browser.
How do we Use Your Information?
We use the information and personal data provided by you to help us improve your experience on the Site. We may use your personal information we collect from you to:
- Improve our Services, functionality, and overall user experience;
- Facilitate sale or delivery of cannabis products to you;
- Better cater and market to our customers, as well as learn about purchasing habits;
- Respond to your customer service requests, comments and questions;
- Send periodic emails regarding our services;
- Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries);
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Troubleshoot technical difficulties and errors;
- Link or combine user information with other personal information;
- As permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements; and
- For any additional purposes for which we have obtained your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal information.
Who do we Provide Your Information to?
- We may share personal information if you opt-in to receiving our marketing materials. For example, you may let us share personal information with our partners and others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share your information with licensed cannabis businesses from whom you make purchases using our Site or Services, vendors, service providers, contractors and agents in connection with the performance of services on our behalf. Such entities are prohibited from using your information except as needed to perform our work or as required by law.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws or as permitted by laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information with other companies and brands owned or controlled by Lucida, including our subsidiaries.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
We may also share your personal information with our employees, contractors, consultants, affiliates and other parties who require such information to assist us with managing our relationship with you, including trusted third parties that provide services, including services to process your payments, to us or on our behalf. For example, we may share your personal information from time to time with our third-party information technology, data processing and call center service providers so that we may operate our business. Finally, we may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information outside of the situations detailed above, unless you consent otherwise.
Security and Protection of Your Personal Data
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
We are dedicated to protecting all personal information as is necessary. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information by keeping your password confidential. You should change your password immediately if you believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your account. If you learn of any incident involving the loss of or unauthorized access to or disclosure of personal information that is in our custody, you should notify us immediately.
Changes to this Policy
Updating your Personal Information
It is important that the information contained in our records is both accurate and current. If your personal information happens to change during the course of our relationship, please keep us informed of such changes.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, otherwise transfer your personal information outside of the situations detailed above, so we do not have an opt-out.
Access to Your Personal Information (“Request to Know”)
Subject to applicable laws, you can review, verify or correct your personal information. To submit a request to review, verify, or correct your personal information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Only you, or a person legally authorized to act on your behalf (an “Authorized Agent”), may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You have the right to request this information up to two times in a 12-month period.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to request deletion of your personal information. To request the deletion of your personal information, please email: email@example.com or call +1 (617) 360 7558 with this request. Only you, or a person authorized to act on your behalf (an “Authorized Agent”), may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
If you use an Authorized Agent to submit a request to know or a request to delete, we may require the Authorized Agent to submit proof that they have been authorized to act on your behalf. We may accept as proof either:
- Written permission from you; or
- A power of attorney.
We may also require the Authorized Agent to verify their identity directly with us.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights under. Unless permitted by applicable law, we will not:
- Deny you products or Services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for products or Services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of products or Services.
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for products or Services or a different level or quality of products or Services.
Do Not Track Signals
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Terms of Service
Phone: +1 (617) 275 2595